a life thru photography...
* You don’t take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it.
* A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.
* Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever. . . it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.
* Once photography enters your bloodstream, it is like a disease.
* Photography, as we all know, is not real at all. It is an illusion of reality with which we create our own private world.
* There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are.